Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spider dreams!

Building on my last post about self-sabotage and how I'm spending the week "allowing the Good" in my life, last night I had a dream about spiders building huge webs. I woke up, wrote that down and went back to sleep. Yesterday I had a wonderful call with my instructor about some exciting possibilities so I figured that the dream had to do with building my vision. I thought I would do a quick search online (even though we're told that dreams are always personal and don't bother with pat answers) and found this at the first link:

"a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior"

Perfect, yes? :-)

And in relation to my own interpretation of my spider dream:
  
Just as the Spider weaves a web, so too must we weave our own lives. The Spider symbol meaning here serves as a reminder that our choices construct our lives. When the Spider appears to us, it is a message to be mindful of the choices we are making - and ask ourselves:  

Questions The Spider Asks of Us
  • How are my choices affecting my life?
  • How can my choices improve my life?
  • How are my choices affecting others in my life?
Spending this week allowing the Good to be around me and being aware of all my reactions to it has been eye opening and soul opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment