Thursday, January 8, 2015

365, Day 8



My goal for my 365 project is to find something pretty in my every day life to photograph but sometimes reality sets in and today was one of those days. I went out to see Rayn and as I walked across the pasture to her I could see something was wrong with her left eye, it wasn't as wide open as the other. She wasn't walking toward me either, instead just standing with her ears up looking at me projecting, "Mom, look." My poor girl's eye was swollen and the eyelid was cut! Luckily there didn't appear to be any damage to the eye, no weeping, just the main cut and a smaller one above it. I asked her how she did it and I got the image of her rolling. Maybe on a rock or a small piece of metal? A friend at the barn had betadine swabs so I fed her a carrot while the betadine was swabbed on. I'll check on her tomorrow and giver her a good brushing to get all the mud off. Poor girlie :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment