Monday, January 19, 2015

Clean Sweep, Week 3--My hair is the way I want it.

Because the little things are important too. I'm checking off an easy one this week :-)

My hair is the way I want it and this woman is the reason why:







"It's Simple--- Our Products Contain the safest most sound ingredients available Today!  No hype, No compromise and No expense spared.  You won't find synthetics,parabens, propylene glycol, sodium Laurel sulfate or any other ingredient with a questionable health history.  Our plant ingredients, like the original olive leaf extract, natural citrus essential oils, honey, and tree extracts are SIMPLY ORGANIC!!"

If you are in Boulder County, Colorado give her a call! I spent years getting my hair highlighted and suffering from migraines afterwards--no more! Micah started her own salon from scratch so she wouldn't have to subject herself or her clients to any more icky chemicals. If you are a sensitive sort, go check her out, you won't be disappointed!

I take my planner with me and schedule my next appointment in 3 months. If I don't then I can easily go 6 months hating my hair, complaining about my roots, but forgetting to make an appointment. This is a tiny thing that makes my life easier and keeps my hair looking pretty and that's a nice thing to do for myself :-)

I'm coaching someone right now and we're both realizing how little "self-care" she does. Which reminds me to do more for myself. Being a mom...well if you are, then you know what it's like. We tend to take care of everyone but ourselves. I think it's sad for my kids to see that--what does that teach them? So, this year I'm being more aware of that and finding small ways to take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment